Monday, October 08, 2007

Back in Texas

Well, we're back in Texas and I'm no longer with MLive.com. I took a position at MySanAntonio.com, the website of the San Antonio Express News and the KENS TV.

I know San Antonio pretty well from my six years in Austin, but I'm just getting around to the smaller places. So far the food has been sort of hit and miss, but I'm learning.

I had a great carne guisada tacos from Carmelita's, calabaza y pollo from Patty's Taco House and some really nice, cheap snapper sashimi from Sushi Zushi.

Taco trucks seem in short supply down here compared to Austin. I'm just going to have to learn where they hide. Construction sites are always a good start ...

Anyway, more updates to come, hopefully with me actually doing some cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home